Friday, September 08, 2006

They're On To Us

Well, it's finally happened. After nearly two years of free cable, we've finally been cut off. Last weekend our cable went out, leaving us with just two television channels on the downstairs tv- three if you count the channel that you can see but not hear. Somehow when Kurt, Jon and Cathy left last year requested that the billing be switched over to my account, they just stopped billing us entirely. We didn't really notice at first, since we get 3 or 4 other bills a month and some every other month. But soon we realized that they weren't billing us at all. I knew we wouldn't get away with it forever. The odd thing is, I get about five channels upstairs in my room, including the one that shows Dr. Phil early in the mornings. But downstairs that channel barely comes in at all. I guess I'll have to put a ghetto clothes hanger antenna on it and see if it comes in any better. Oh well, on the plus side, at least I'll get more reading done this year. It's hard enough to keep up with all the reading they expect from us with tv to distract.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I was under the impression that ya'll didn't ever have cable, and that irish tv is crap, no?